About Parker's kitchen
With locations across Georgia and South Carolina, and growing rapidly, Parker’s is dedicated to creating superior customer service through innovative in-store technologies and personalized experiences. Its mission is to exceed customer expectations and to be recognized throughout the region as the preeminent convenience store brand.
Location : United States
Industry : Retail
Parker’s Kitchen saves 60% in OpEx with Esper’s turnkey Android kiosk solution
In only a few months, Esper delivered a turnkey kiosk solution for Parker’s customer loyalty program — deploying over 260 devices to Parker's Kitchen locations, saving 60% in OpEx.
As one of the fastest growing convenience stores in the U.S., Parker's Kitchen averages a new store location each month. And it’s no surprise because customers love Parker’s for their exceptional leadership, novel store layouts, and unsurpassed customer service.
In a continued effort to put their customers at the center of Parker's business model, Parker’s Kitchen CEO, Greg Parker, looked to deliver a self-service solution for their updated customer loyalty rewards program. In order to optimize the customer experience and quickly go-to-market, Parker reached out to Esper for the following solutions:
- A turnkey device management solution.
- Support with sourcing the right POS machines, printers, kiosks, and barcode scanners.
- No-touch remote device deployment, management, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Real-time device analytics.
Esper partnered with a leading POS solution provider to support Parker’s in quickly rolling out their updated loyalty program. The new kiosks, POS terminals, scanners, printers, and touchscreen monitors all came preloaded with Esper’s custom operating system, Esper Enhanced Android (EEA), making implementation a fast, and essentially touchless process.
Parker’s is now thriving with their new customer loyalty program program in place and enjoying the advantages of:
- A fast implementation. Esper and our POS partner coordinated to provide all hardware necessary to launch the new loyalty program, preloaded with Esper in just 10 weeks.
- OpEx savings. Customers are now able to self-service a number of transactions, saving Parker’s a total of 60% in OpEx.
- Consolidated resources. Custom configurations built leveraging Esper’s SDK allowed Parker’s to consolidate the necessary in-store hardware — contributing to overall OpEx savings.
- Accelerated GTM. With Parker’s new customer loyalty program in place, running on in-store connected devices, their customers can easily enroll in the program, manage their rewards accounts, set up payment options, and get credit card replacements — all through self-service.