This trio joins the podcast today to talk about how technology and data are helping solve the restaurant industry’s toughest challenges with guest host Emily Carrion. They discuss how innovations can make or break your guests’ experience and deliver crucial benefits like accelerating speed of service, enhancing customer loyalty programs, and providing a competitive edge. They detail how to assess whether a technology is right for your restaurant, whether it’s a tablet for managing orders or the latest KDS. And they highlight how new technologies, such as VR, AI, and geofencing, are paving the way for further operational excellence.
- 5:43 - Technology innovations that have changed the restaurant industry
- 9:45 - How has digitization uniquely impacted restaurants
- 14:40 - What challenges are restaurants facing today
- 21:30 - What devices are helping solve these challenges
- 30:30 - How to assess whether a technology is right for your restaurant
- 35:45 - Using VR and AI to unlock insights
- 38:22 - What do leaders of digital restaurants need to do to be successful
About the There's a Device for That podcast
Discover the unprecedented device-based solutions changing the world around us.
There’s A Device For That! showcases the unprecedented device-based solutions changing the world around us and bringing to life experiences we once didn’t think possible. In each episode, our host, Sudhir Reddy, chats with an industry leader driving cutting-edge technology, such as line-busting devices, AI-enabled doorbells, and next-generation connectivity solutions, to explore what kind of impact they’re making and what’s in store for the future. Join us to uncover the progressive ideas transforming our daily lives, from how we work to how we play to how we connect.
There’s A Device For That! is brought to you by Esper, the industry's first DevOps platform for device fleets. For a full list of all episodes, head here.